Rick Case Honda Service is a joke. They sent us a very misleading flyer, and unfortunately made the mistake of going in to use it. I got my first two oil changes there without the coupon, so when they sent me the coupon for 19.99 I decided to use it. If they didn't send the coupon I would have gone and had an oil change from them anyway.

Now that I know what type of business they are I will not be buying a car or using their service department. What a joke. Getting customers into the service center or into the showroom is all they are about.

I like doing business the old fashioned way. Good service, good and honest people.

JUST A WARNING, DON'T GO THERE.

Had an Experience with Rick Case Honda?

Comments

Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more